In this video, Motley Fool Energy Analyst Taylor Muckerman tells us about Seadrill's (NYSE:SDRL) big new $590M purchase: an ultra-deepwater semi-submersible rig. Muckerman tells us how this should have an immediate impact on both the company's cash flow and overall finances. He also discusses some other expansion plans for the ultra-deepwater sector.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/23/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- NextEra Energy Continues to Tap New Sources of Growth
- Got $500? These 3 Stocks Could Make You Richer 1 Dividend Check at a Time
- This Energy Stock Has Doubled in 2021 -- Could it Keep Rising?
- Celanese Corporation (CE) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Insteel Industries, inc (IIIN) Q4 2021 Earnings Call Transcript