In this video, Motley Fool Energy Analyst Joel South takes a look at everything that's going right for Devon Energy (NYSE:DVN). He explores the company's recent transition into the oil sector, and its major refocusing on the North American shales. He also takes a look at Devon's balance sheet, and shows us how having a huge amount of liquid cash and low debt means a lot of options for a company in terms of growth and benefits for shareholders. Finally, he tells us how some of Devon's upcoming joint ventures for production and exploration reduce costs, lower risks, and mean smart growth for the company.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/23/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- NextEra Energy Continues to Tap New Sources of Growth
- Got $500? These 3 Stocks Could Make You Richer 1 Dividend Check at a Time
- This Energy Stock Has Doubled in 2021 -- Could it Keep Rising?
- Celanese Corporation (CE) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Insteel Industries, inc (IIIN) Q4 2021 Earnings Call Transcript