When it comes to market share, Monsanto (NYSE:MON) is a monster in the agricultural sector. This is a global seed and genomics company with continued growth in sales and its international reach. In this video, Motley Fool materials analyst Taylor Muckerman tells us why this company had such a blockbuster year and where it plans to grow from here.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/22/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- Shares of Monsanto Company Pop 6% as DOJ Is Expected to Approve Bayer Deal
- Flat Sales Can't Hold Back Monsanto's Profit Growth
- 3 Growth Stocks With Virtual Monopolies
- 5 Incredible Synthetic Biology Holy Grails That Could Change the World
- The Netherlands Is Taking Aim at One of America's Fastest-Growing Sectors