When it comes to market share, Monsanto (NYSE:MON) is a monster in the agricultural sector. This is a global seed and genomics company with continued growth in sales and its international reach. In this video, Motley Fool materials analyst Taylor Muckerman tells us why this company had such a blockbuster year and where it plans to grow from here.
Taylor Muckerman and Joel South
Dec 18, 2012 at 2:00PM
Follow @t_Muckerman Taylor is an Associate GM in our Fool International operations. Prior to that he covered all things Energy + Materials as an analyst. Over the years, he has built an investing skill set to rely on when evaluating companies inside and out. While at the Fool, he has made appearances on CNBC and Fox Business. In addition, he completed his MBA at the University of Maryland and will sit for the Level II CFA Exam.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/27/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Shares of Monsanto Company Pop 6% as DOJ Is Expected to Approve Bayer Deal
- Flat Sales Can't Hold Back Monsanto's Profit Growth
- 3 Growth Stocks With Virtual Monopolies
- 5 Incredible Synthetic Biology Holy Grails That Could Change the World
- The Netherlands Is Taking Aim at One of America's Fastest-Growing Sectors