Since the financial crisis, Chemical & Mining Company of Chile (NYSE:SQM) has been working hard to reacquire the financial position it once had. The company has done a fine job of that, and is now either as well off, or better than, it was before 2009. Given the company's diverse revenue streams, all of which are industries of growing importance, it might make sense to dig deeper into this company and see if it is the right fit for your portfolio. Check out the video below where Motley Fool materials analyst Taylor Muckerman, describes his take on the company's current status.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 09/23/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- The Big News That Sent This Lithium Stock Tumbling 17.8% in May
- Sociedad Química y Minera de Chile S.A. (SQM) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile Stock Dropped 9% Before Earnings
- Sociedad Química y Minera de Chile S.A. (SQM) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Better Buy: Sociedad Quimica y Minera vs. ConocoPhillips