In this video, Taylor Muckerman lists three issues he believes investors need to watch with Sliver Wheaton. First, while Silver Wheaton has done well in the past, it can't afford to sit back. Watch for continued aggressive business activity. Second, Silver Wheaton has begun paying a dividend. In a capital intensive business such as silver streaming, this may be a liability, but it could also be a successful company sharing its success with investors. Lastly, world monetary policy has driven investors to silver as a safe haven. If interest rates rise, will investors leave silver for other assets?
Follow @t_Muckerman Taylor is an Associate GM in our Fool International operations. Prior to that he covered all things Energy + Materials as an analyst. Over the years, he has built an investing skill set to rely on when evaluating companies inside and out. While at the Fool, he has made appearances on CNBC and Fox Business. In addition, he completed his MBA at the University of Maryland and will sit for the Level II CFA Exam.
- Feb 5, 2013 at 1:00PM
- Energy, Materials, and Utilities
- The Gold-to-Silver Ratio Just Topped 75: Here Are 3 Silver Stocks to Consider Buying Right Now
- 8 Reasons Wheaton Precious Metals Could Be the World's Most Perfect Stock
- Better Dividend Stock: Royal Gold, Inc. vs. Silver Wheaton
- Better Buy: Silver Wheaton Corp vs. Royal Gold, Inc
- Why Silver Wheaton Corp. Shareholders Have Something to Worry About