In the following video, Motley Fool analyst Blake Bos takes a look back at the first two months of 2013 to talk about two major movers so far this year. He discusses Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) and its unbelievable 104% growth since the beginning of the year, noting its major recent achievements, but he also tells us the things about its business model that make him nervous. Blake also examines Stratasys (NASDAQ:SSYS), down 22% for the year, and tells 3-D printing investors what he'll be looking for to know if this is a value buy at its current price, and why you may want to spread your investments into this sector over several companies at the moment.
The Motley Fool's industrials analyst, I specialize in 3-D printing and also do my best to stay up-to-date in the fields of robotics and oceanic transportation. Follow me on Twitter, Google+, and/or Facebook below for the most important 3-D printing industry developments and other great stories.
- Mar 1, 2013 at 4:26PM
- 3D Systems vs. Stratasys: Which Had the Better 2018 Earnings Results?
- Stratasys Caps Off 2018 With a 7% Decline in 3D Printer Sales
- Stratasys (SSYS) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Why Stratasys Stock Stumbled by 11% Today
- Why Stratasys Stock Jumped 11.5% in February -- and Fell 5.8% on Friday