In the following video, Motley Fool analyst Blake Bos takes a look back at the first two months of 2013 to talk about two major movers so far this year. He discusses Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) and its unbelievable 104% growth since the beginning of the year, noting its major recent achievements, but he also tells us the things about its business model that make him nervous. Blake also examines Stratasys (NASDAQ:SSYS), down 22% for the year, and tells 3-D printing investors what he'll be looking for to know if this is a value buy at its current price, and why you may want to spread your investments into this sector over several companies at the moment.
Mar 1, 2013 at 4:26PM
The Motley Fool's industrials analyst, I specialize in 3-D printing and also do my best to stay up-to-date in the fields of robotics and oceanic transportation. Follow me on Twitter, Google+, and/or Facebook below for the most important 3-D printing industry developments and other great stories.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 01/23/2021.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Netflix Earnings: Crashing Through the 200 Million Subscriber Mark
- Most of Netflix's Q4 Income Growth Came From 2 Sources -- and 1 Isn't Sustainable
- Did You Miss This Valuable Info in Netflix's Latest Earnings Report?
- Netflix Beat Subscriber Expectations by Returning to Normal
- Netflix Is Stepping Up Its Content. Can It Compete With Disney's Library?