Finding a bank stock that you can comfortably hold for the long run is easier said than done. But if you can locate one with good management, a prudent growth strategy, and robust risk management, it'll pay off in spades. In the video below, Fool contributor John Maxfield explains why Columbus, Ohio-based regional bank Huntington Bancshares (NASDAQ:HBAN) fits this bill.
I write about banks, trying my best to balance the good and the bad.
- Mar 8, 2013 at 11:15AM
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- 3 Top Bank Stocks to Buy Right Now
- 5 Highest-Yielding Big Bank Stocks