In the following video, Motley Fool heath care bureau chief Brenton Flynn talks about one surprising new move coming out of Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT) in California. While this company has long been troubled with media reports of poor employee relations, particularly with regard to health care, Wal-Mart will now be moving into signing up customers for health insurance at special in-store kiosks, under Obamacare's insurance exchanges. Brenton tells us why this move could make sense and what it means for insurers and managed care companies operating in the state.
- Mar 8, 2013 at 10:00PM
- Health Care
- Walmart Has a Plan to Dominate the Online Grocery Business (and It's Working)
- Walmart's Going After Another Pillar of Amazon's Business
- Where Will Walmart Be in 5 Years?
- Walmart's $98 Delivery Subscription Could Take on Amazon and Target
- Stock Market News: Kroger, Walmart Fight to Win the Grocery Wars