It's easy for an investor to compare same-store-sales numbers, but it's even easier for retailers to manipulate those numbers. For a true apples-to-apples comparison, try this metric instead. The Fool's Buck Hartzell explains in the following video.
Buck is the Director of Investor Learning and Operations.
- Mar 13, 2013 at 6:08PM
- Consumer Goods
- Cintas Corporation (CTAS) Q3 2019 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Caleres Inc (CAL) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- The Top 3 Things Americans Did With Their Tax Refunds Last Year -- and Why You Should Do the Same
- Better Buy: AbbVie vs. Eli Lilly
- The Federal Reserve’s Dot Plot: A Simple Explanation