After the financial crisis, many investors are afraid to return to the world of bank investing; but there are some excellent banks out there for investors to take a position in. In this video, Motley Fool financials analyst Matt Koppenheffer uses the metric of non-performing assets as a percentage of the bank's overall assets, and chooses 10 banks with a ratio that is well below the average, to give investors a selection of appealing banks today. He goes on to tell investors how pricey these stocks are by comparison, and which ones interest him the most.
- Mar 14, 2013 at 6:58PM
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- 3 Top Bank Stocks to Buy Right Now
- 5 Highest-Yielding Big Bank Stocks