Best Buy is in a death spiral. Or so Jeremy Phillips believes. In this video, Jeremy outlines why he thinks Best Buy won't recover from its 50% stock-price decline. One major reason: Best Buy doesn't offer added value to its products for its customers. Other analysts, meanwhile, see Best Buy as a dirt-cheap value play. Jeremy disagrees and sees Best Buy going the way of RadioShack and J.C. Penney.
- Mar 17, 2013 at 5:00AM
- Consumer Goods
- Is Best Buy Risking Its Reputation With Rent-to-Own Rollout?
- Best Buy Stock Surges 14% After Another Big Earnings Beat
- Best Buy Sidesteps the Smartphone Slowdown
- Stock Market Today: Best Buy Reports Solid Holiday Sales and Subscription Growth Fuels Palo Alto Networks
- Best Buy (BBY) Q4 2019 Earnings Conference Call Transcript