Shares of ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACAD) shot through the roof today, up 30% as of this filming. In the video below, Fool health-care analyst David Williamson discusses news of some great phase 3 trial results for the company's drug Pimavanserin, which treats psychosis in patients with Parkinson's disease. David tells investors how good the results were, and what advantages this drug candidate could have over its competition if it reaches FDA approval.
- Mar 21, 2013 at 5:12PM
- Health Care
Eli Lilly and Company
- Why Acadia Pharmaceuticals Stock Perked Up in February
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- The Smartest People on Wall Street Are Buying These 3 Stocks -- Should You?
- Here's Why ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Dropped 15.2% in December
- Here's Why Acadia Pharmaceuticals Is Soaring