United Therapeutics (NASDAQ:UTHR) has once again received a rejection from the FDA for its oral Remodulin for pulmonary arterial hypertension. In this video, Motley Fool health-care analyst David Williamson tells investors why this resubmission may have been too soon, what the company would need to do before the next resubmission to have a chance at approval, and who the hidden losers are in this rejection.
- Mar 25, 2013 at 8:03PM
- Health Care
Bayer AG (ADR)
- United Therapeutics Corp (UTHR) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Here's Why Arena Pharmaceuticals Jumped as Much as 30.6% Today
- United Therapeutics Corp (UTHR) Q3 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Is MannKind Corporation Stock a Buy?
- The Probable Reason Why MannKind Corporation Is Rallying Again