United Therapeutics (NASDAQ:UTHR) has once again received a rejection from the FDA for its oral Remodulin for pulmonary arterial hypertension. In this video, Motley Fool health-care analyst David Williamson tells investors why this resubmission may have been too soon, what the company would need to do before the next resubmission to have a chance at approval, and who the hidden losers are in this rejection.
- Mar 25, 2013 at 8:03PM
- Health Care
- United Therapeutics Corporation (UTHR) 2019 Q2 Earnings Call Transcript
- Here's Why United Therapeutics Fell 18.1% in May
- United Therapeutics Corporation (UTHR) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- United Therapeutics Corp (UTHR) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Here's Why Arena Pharmaceuticals Jumped as Much as 30.6% Today