In this segment of the weekly health-care show, analyst David Williamson explains why investors need to have Arena Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ARNA) on their radar. Watch and find out how a big EU approval decision, DEA scheduling, and the first quarter sales report of competitor Vivus's (NASDAQ:VVUS) Qsymia could impact the stock in the coming weeks.
The Motley Fool's Healthcare Analyst, I specialize in Pharma, Biotech, and how the ACA (Obamacare) is changing the business of healthcare in America. Follow me on Twitter for breaking stock news, policy thoughts, and misc musings... Follow @motleydavid
- Apr 12, 2013 at 6:23PM
- Health Care
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (AUPH) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Spirit Airlines Continues Its Successful Route Strategy Shift
- 3 Things to Watch With Enterprise Products Partners in 2019
- Starboard vs. Bristol-Myers Squibb: Who'll Win This Brewing Battle?
- Tesla's Meandering Energy Strategy Is Still Killing Solar