Erin Miller has no position in any stocks mentioned. Fool contributor Travis Hoium manages an account that owns shares of Microsoft. The Motley Fool owns shares of Microsoft. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Apr 23, 2013 at 8:30PM
Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) has become so much more than Windows. In fact, Windows is now its third-largest segment behind servers and its business divisions. These two businesses grew 11% and 10%, respectively, in the first quarter, offsetting flat Windows revenue when you take out deferred revenue. Erin Miller sat down with Fool contributor Travis Hoium to see if this means Microsoft is worth buying now.
- Apr 23, 2013 at 8:30PM
- Technology and Telecom
- IBM Watson Finds Its Way Into Games and Virtual Reality Applications
- Better Stock: Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) vs. Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
- This Is Really Happening: Microsoft Is Developing Blockchain ID Within Its Authenticator App
- Who Won the Cloud Wars in 2017?
- Microsoft Beat the Street, but Alibaba's Good News Wasn't Good Enough