Erin Miller has no position in any stocks mentioned. Fool contributor Travis Hoium manages an account that owns shares of Microsoft. The Motley Fool owns shares of Microsoft. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Travis Hoium and Erin Miller
Apr 23, 2013 at 8:30PM
Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) has become so much more than Windows. In fact, Windows is now its third-largest segment behind servers and its business divisions. These two businesses grew 11% and 10%, respectively, in the first quarter, offsetting flat Windows revenue when you take out deferred revenue. Erin Miller sat down with Fool contributor Travis Hoium to see if this means Microsoft is worth buying now.
- Apr 23, 2013 at 8:30PM
- Technology and Telecom
- Microsoft Corporation's Surface Studio Is Exceeding Expectations
- Why 2017 Will Be the Year of the Virtual Assistant
- Better Buy: Microsoft Corporation vs. Amazon.com, Inc.
- Virtual Reality Was a Flop in 2016. Will 2017 Be the Year It Takes Off?
- 17 Years Later, Microsoft Corp. Is Worth $500 Billion Again!