Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) recently reported earnings results that were held back by slowing growth in the company's international sales. In the video below, Fool contributor Demitrios Kalogeropoulos discusses how Amazon's weakness overseas was driven by soft sales of digital products and the lack of cloud services revenue. With major rivals boosting their investments in both areas, Demitrios argues that achieving sales growth will only get tougher for Amazon from here.
- May 2, 2013 at 9:41PM
- Consumer Goods
- This Is How Much Workers in Each Generation Think They Should Save for Retirement
- Have We Reached Peak Talent Grab in the Streaming Wars?
- Here's Why Aurora Cannabis Doesn't Deserve a Top-Shelf Valuation
- What Happened in the Stock Market Today
- Oracle's 14% Earnings Growth Sprung From 15% Share Buybacks