In this video, health-care analyst David Williamson walks investors through today's Aveo Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AVEO) bloodbath. Shares are down 50% as an FDA advisory committee voted overwhelmingly against its drug candidate tivozanib. Find out why the decision shook out like it did, and if Aveo is a bad news buy after today's extreme plunge.
- May 2, 2013 at 7:12PM
- Health Care
- Why This 4.7%-Yielding Dividend Stock Is a Great Long-Term Buy
- Tech Stock News: Earnings From VMware, Salesforce, and Intuit
- Most Americans Haven't Increased Their Retirement Plan Contributions This Year, Data Shows
- Disney World Needs to Fix Its Fading Theme Park
- This Natural Gas Stock Has a Weird Solution to Its Current Problem