In this video, health-care analyst David Williamson walks investors through today's Aveo Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AVEO) bloodbath. Shares are down 50% as an FDA advisory committee voted overwhelmingly against its drug candidate tivozanib. Find out why the decision shook out like it did, and if Aveo is a bad news buy after today's extreme plunge.
- May 2, 2013 at 7:12PM
- Health Care
- Have You Looked at Best Buy Stock Lately? You Might Want to Check It Out
- Ask a Fool: Why Did the Stock Market Move So Much After the Federal Reserve Meeting?
- Amazon's Next Move to Boost Its Advertising Business
- Ask a Fool: Is a 401(k) Loan a Good Idea?
- Uber vs. Lyft: Which Is the Better Autonomous Vehicle Company?