LeapFrog (UNKNOWN:LF.DL) has just announced earnings, and the company beat analysts' earnings expectations. In this video, Fool consumer goods analyst Blake Bos tells us why LeapFrog is a much more attractive toy company to him than a Mattel or a Hasbro from a value investor's perspective, and gives us some of the metrics to follow over the next year to see just how much of this company's growth story is playing out.
The Motley Fool's industrials analyst, I specialize in 3-D printing and also do my best to stay up-to-date in the fields of robotics and oceanic transportation. Follow me on Twitter, Google+, and/or Facebook below for the most important 3-D printing industry developments and other great stories.
- May 2, 2013 at 6:35PM
- Consumer Goods
- Cash Balances Fall as LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Suffers Sales Decline
- LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Earnings: Sales, Profits, and Cash Balances Turn Lower
- How to Invest in the Toy Industry (You're Buying Them for Your Kids Anyway)
- Mobile Tech: 3 Up-and-Coming Stocks to Watch
- LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Earnings: Flunking Out