Private equity firm Apollo Global Management (NYSE:APO) has reported first-quarter earnings, with profit up 72% to $792. However, this is an industry full of volatility, and there's a lot to understand here before jumping in. Where should investors be looking? In this video, Fool financial analysts David Hanson and Matt Koppenheffer discuss some of the key metrics involved in understanding the private equity business and compare some of the biggest players in this space.
- May 6, 2013 at 5:00PM
- Chuck E. Cheese Is Going Public. Should Investors Take a Bite?
- Apollo Global Management LLC (APO) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Apollo Global Management, LLC (APO) Q3 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- What Happened in the Stock Market Today
- 3 High-Yield Wall Street Big Money Stocks to Buy