Is Warren Buffett really more popular than Elvis? What's it like to actually hug the GEICO gecko? Our roving reporter Rex Moore attended the Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK-B) annual meeting in Omaha and has this inside look at an event that seems more like a festival than a shareholders' meeting.
May 8, 2013 at 10:13AM
Rex Moore spent his formative years in Texas, and fought beside Davy Crockett at the Alamo. He currently travels the globe for TMF, bringing back video reports on conferences and companies that matter for investors.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/21/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- This "Baby Berkshire" Is Getting Into the SPAC Game -- Here's How to Invest
- DCT Industrial Trust (DCT) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Interactive Brokers Group Inc (IBKR) Q3 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Hancock Whitney Corporation (HWC) Q3 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Q3 2020 Earnings Call Transcript