In the following video, Motley Fool consumer goods analyst Isaac Pino answers a question from a Fool reader, who asks, "In light of earnings season, tell me how Chipotle (NYSE:CMG) is doing as a company."
Isaac has been been a Foolish investor for 10 years. He manages client portfolios at Huckleberry Capital Management, which involves (mostly) buying and (some) selling of stocks in their accounts. When he is not hunting for companies with wide economic moats, he is chasing his toddler around the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- May 20, 2013 at 4:33PM
- Consumer Goods
- Chipotle Management Talks Potential New Menu Items, Digital Sales, and More
- 3 Top Restaurant Stocks to Buy in August
- These 2 Stocks Are the Real Winners in the Food Delivery Wars
- Analysts Are Becoming Increasingly Bullish on Chipotle
- Back from the Dead, Chipotle Could Go to $1,000 a Share, Says Goldman Sachs