In the following video, a Fool reader curious about where to stand on United Technologies (NYSE:UTX) today put a question to Motley Fool industrials analyst Isaac Pino and asked, "Should I buy, sell or hold UTX?"
Isaac has been been a Foolish investor for 10 years. He manages client portfolios at Huckleberry Capital Management, which involves (mostly) buying and (some) selling of stocks in their accounts. When he is not hunting for companies with wide economic moats, he is chasing his toddler around the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- May 22, 2013 at 5:10PM
- 3 Things to Look Out for When United Technologies Reports Earnings
- Expect 2 New Dow Stocks Before 2019 Ends
- This Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager Says the United Technologies Split Doesn't Go Far Enough
- Why United Technologies Rose More Than 10% in January
- Will a Three-Way Split Release Value for United Technologies Shareholders?