AIG (NYSE:AIG) has long been trying to unload its plane-leasing business and that plan may be getting closer to becoming a reality. In this segment of The Motley Fool's financials-focused show, Where the Money Is, banking analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson look at three tweets about AIG, Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS), and the future of Bitcoin.
- Nov 18, 2013 at 7:33PM
- American International Group (AIG) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Stock Market News: AIG Posts an Impressive Quarter; Anadarko Officially Embraces New Bid
- 10 Years After the Stock Market Hit Bottom: How 3 Hard-Hit Banks Have Evolved
- AIG's Government Restructuring: Looking Back 10 Years Later
- American International Group (AIG) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript