In this special edition of the Motley Fool's everything-financial show, Where the Money Is, Fool financial analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson take a look back at Berkshire Hathaway's involvement in the Heinz-buyout in 2013. Matt highlights why the deal was an unique move for Warren Buffett.
- Jan 5, 2014 at 10:14AM
- The Smartest People on Wall Street Are Buying These 3 Stocks
- 2 Recession-Ready Stocks to Buy Right Now
- Hurricane Dorian: What Impact Will It Have on the U.S. Economy and Stock Market?
- These 5 Stocks Have Made Buffett $23 Billion in 2019
- Warren Buffett's Investing Plan for His Family: Why It's a Good Plan for Your Family, Too