Shares of Genworth Financial (NYSE:GNW) have rallied from their post-crisis lows but still trade at a deep discount to book value. In this segment from The Motley Fool's everything-financials show, Where the Money Is, banking analysts David Hanson and Matt Koppenheffer take a question from their mailbag about Genworth and discuss what the formerly troubled company needs to do to reward shareholders.
- Jan 27, 2014 at 9:19PM
- Why Shares of Genworth Financial Gained 11% in August
- Why Best Buy, Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, and Genworth Financial Jumped Today
- Why Shares of Genworth Financial Are Climbing Today
- Genworth Financial, Inc. (GNW) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Genworth Financial, Inc. (GNW) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript