Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) and a former trader are reportedly being investigated for front-running trades. In this segment of The Motley Fool's financials-focused show, Where the Money Is, banking analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson discuss whether this is a Bank of America problem or an employee problem.
- Jan 28, 2014 at 7:00AM
- The Fed Is Shaking Up the Bank Industry's Payment System
- The Smartest People on Wall Street Are Buying These 3 Stocks
- These 5 Stocks Have Made Buffett $23 Billion in 2019
- Why Bank of America, Axos Financial, and Bank of New York Mellon Fell More Than 10% in August
- The 11 Biggest Dividend Stocks on the Market