Can Sony (NYSE:SONY) deliver games the way Netflix delivers videos? Will Syfy's medical thriller Helix heal recent ratings woes? Will enough people watch the pirates of Black Sails or the travails of a time-displaced nurse in Outlander to make Starz (NASDAQ:STRZA) stock pay off for investors? Ellen Bowman, Nathan Alderman, and Tim Beyers have these stories and the dish on the design (or lack thereof) for X-Men: Days of Future Past in this week's episode of 1-Up on Wall Street!
Tim Beyers, Nathan Alderman, and Ellen Simonson Bowman
Jan 31, 2014 at 7:43PM
Tim Beyers first began writing for the Fool in 2003. Today, he's a full-time analyst for a variety of premium Motley Fool services, including Rule Breakers. He's also a contributing analyst to David Gardner's Supernova Universe services and Tom Gardner's Discovery services. At Fool.com, he writes about the stocks he researches for members, which usually means diving into disruptive ideas in technology and entertainment. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 05/07/2021.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- 3 International Companies Whose Products You'll Soon Use
- Sony's New PlayStation Update Creates Voice Chat Recording Controversy
- Hollywood Unions Agree on COVID-Safe Production Protocols
- These 3 Top Gaming Stocks Dominated the Sales Charts in July
- Warner Music Group Is Floating $2.1 Billion of Shares on the Public Market