Shares of drugmaker Sanofi (NASDAQ:SNY) failed to keep up with the broader market in 2013, and the stock is down nearly 8% year to date. Disappointing guidance and the recent FDA rejection of multiple sclerosis treatment Lemtrada have driven shares down. However, is the market being myopic? Could Sanofi be positioned for growth, and are its shares valued attractively compared to its Big Pharma peers? Analysts Max Macaluso and David Williamson discuss this dividend stock in the following video.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 05/31/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Better Coronavirus Stock: Moderna or Inovio Pharmaceuticals?
- Pfizer Breast Cancer Drug Posts "Disappointing" Results in Clinical Trials
- Are Moderna’s Coronavirus Gains Over?
- How One Hedge Fund Billionaire Is Battling to Bring Down Drug Prices in America
- 2 Healthcare Stocks At High Risk Of A Writedown