American International Group (NYSE:AIG) reported earnings last week and chose to highlight its book value growth excluding AOCI – why? In this segment of The Motley Fool's financials-focused show, Where the Money Is, banking analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson take a question from their mailbag about AIG and why it reports its numbers like this.
- Feb 19, 2014 at 7:00AM
- 10 Years After the Stock Market Hit Bottom: How 3 Hard-Hit Banks Have Evolved
- AIG's Government Restructuring: Looking Back 10 Years Later
- American International Group (AIG) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Why American International Group, CenturyLink, and Six Flags Entertainment Slumped Today
- American International Group Inc (AIG) Q3 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript