Why AIG is my biggest stock holding. Join Motley Fool analysts Matt Koppenheffer and David Hanson as they discuss the latest housing data, Fool in the blank, and dig into their mailbag to answer a question about "one-time events."
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 06/02/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Here's Why Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Are Soaring on Thursday
- Here's Why Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Stocks Were Plunging on Monday
- Mortgage Rates Are Plunging, But Will Coronavirus Keep Buyers at Home?
- The Government Takes a Step Toward Releasing Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- These Were the 10 Best Financial Stocks of 2019