This segment is from Thursday's edition of Digging for Value, in which sector analysts Joel South and Taylor Muckerman discuss energy and materials news with host Alison Southwick. The twice-weekly show can be viewed on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It can also be found on Twitter, along with our extended coverage of the energy and materials sectors: @TMFEnergy.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 12/05/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- 2 High-Powered Dividend Growth Stocks to Buy for 2022 and Beyond
- This Is Clean Energy Fuels' Competitive Advantage
- 3 Under-the-Radar Stocks to Buy in December
- Why Plug Power, Bloom Energy, and FuelCell Energy Stocks Plunged on Friday
- Why Uranium Energy, Energy Fuels, and Ur-Energy Stocks Keep Falling