In this segment from Tuesday's Investor Beat, Motley Fool analysts Mike Olsen and Brendan Mathews each pick one stock they've got a close eye on today. Mike looks at Zimmer Holdings (UNKNOWN:ZMH.DL), and why he loves the market share and barriers to entry for competitors to this knee and hip replacement company. Meanwhile, Brendan looks into Western Union (NYSE:WU) and says he'll be looking very carefully at consumer-to-consumer transaction volume when the company reports earnings Thursday. If people are continuing to use the service, he could see the stock as very cheap today.
- Apr 29, 2014 at 6:24PM
- Health Care
- 3 Top Fintech Stocks to Buy in February
- The Western Union Company (WU) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- The Western Union Company (WU) Q3 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Why All the FANG Stocks Jumped Today
- A New Bill to Fund Trump's Border Wall Was Just Introduced, and You're Probably Going to Hate It