In this episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief.
- Sprint puts up solid results in some ways, but also loses a boatload of subscribers due to a service disruption. Overall, investors are still mostly pleased.
- Nokia posted earnings figures on par with what the market was expecting, but the company just transformed itself in a major way -- for the better.
- Apple updates its MacBook Air lineup, adding in faster processors while also dropping the price.
- Apple taps the debt markets to bolster its domestic cash coffers yet again.
- Cirrus Logic scoops up rival audio component maker Wolfson. The deal makes a lot of strategic sense, but is the price too high?