In preparation for Berkshire Hathaway's (NYSE:BRK-A)(NYSE:BRK-B) annual rock 'n' roll festival -- er, shareholders' meeting -- we quizzed our Foolish colleagues about the headlining band's lead singer, Warren Buffett, and the superstar holding company he fronts.
Want to play along? Test your knowledge with these questions:
- How old was Warren Buffett when he bought his first stock?
- True or false: Warren Buffett is related to Jimmy Buffett.
- At what Omaha steak joint are you most likely to run into Warren Buffett?
- How much of his wealth is he giving away to charity when he dies?
- What was Berkshire Hathaway originally in the business of?
- Name the big four largest stock holdings in Berkshire Hathaway's portfolio.
- Warren Buffett has made an appearance on both a sitcom and a soap opera; name one.
Now check out the video to see how you and the Fools did.
Matt Koppenheffer owns shares of Berkshire Hathaway. The Motley Fool recommends Berkshire Hathaway. The Motley Fool owns shares of Berkshire Hathaway. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.