Motley Fool Supernova is designed to take the very best stock ideas from legendary growth investor (and Motley Fool co-founder) David Gardner, put cash behind them, and create balanced portfolios that any member can follow.
Given David's incredible success (for example, his stocks in _ have returned X vs the S&P 500's Y), it's no wonder you're interested in getting these 'best of the best' stocks. The only way to get Motley Fool Supernova picks is to become a member of the service. Fortunately, we're running a special discount for new members, so now's a great time to start getting involved in this incredibly successful service.
Different ways of investing the Supernova way
While we can't give specific and personalized financial advice, there are actually a number of different ways to use Motley Fool Supernova – because it was designed to serve broad groups of different investors simultaneously.
- The Phoenix missions are designed for investors in or near retirement. Phoenix 1 is designed for retirees, while Phoenix 2 is geared toward those in the final years pre-retirement.
- The Odyssey missions are designed for those with many years left in their investing lives, and they take regular infusions of new cash to mimic people adding to their savings.
- The Explorer missions are intended to supplement either Phoenix or Odyssey, but in different ways. Explorer 1 picks one stock every month to invest in a trend (like AI, driverless cars, or biotech) or idea (undervalued stocks, for example), while Explorer 2 picks one stock from our stock ideas services Stock Advisor and Rule Breakers to highlight as a supplement to your portfolio.
What every Supernova portfolio strategy offers
The missions (and their underlying portfolios) have their differences, but they also share several things in common:
- Investing the David Gardner way. Every Supernova pick has already been through David Gardner's rigorous investing process. That's because the Supernova teams only pick stocks that David Gardner has personally recommended as worthy of their consideration.
- Backed by real cash. That's right: Every investment recommended in a Supernova portfolio is backed by actual cash from The Motley Fool. That's powerful for two reasons: First off, and most importantly, it's a sign of our trust in the strength of the Supernova strategies and the portfolio teams executing them. And secondly, it means that we're simulating the experience of real investors. That means our members know that the teams have sized their stock positions carefully -- knowing that every dollar invested in a particular stock means a dollar that can't be invested elsewhere. Asset allocation is critical to portfolio performance, and Supernova shows by doing.
- Committed to community. One of the most important – and, we think, undervalued – parts of membership in Supernova is its fantastic community of investors. These passionate members flock to the message boards every day to talk about investing and finance more broadly. What better way to really soak up all the information Supernova has to offer and learn how to better invest?
- Included memberships in Stock Advisor and Rule Breakers (a $498 annual value). David Gardner runs Motley Fool Rule Breakers and is co-advisor with his brother Tom in Motley Fool Stock Advisor, so you get full access to those newsletters too. After all, since you're learning to invest like David Gardner, we want to make sure you have access to every stock pick he makes – even those that haven't been through the second round of approval by Supernova's dedicated analysts.
Get Supernova picks now
As mentioned above, we're running a special discount for new Supernova members right now. Click here if you want to learn more about a Supernova membership and how you can get access to all the benefits outlined above – including the team's stock picks!