- EPS dropped from the prior-year quarter, missing analysts' expectations by $0.01.
(Figures in thousands, except per-share data)
Income Statement Highlights
|Avg. Est.||Q4 2005||Q4 2004||% Change|
Balance Sheet Highlights
|Assets||Q4 2005||Q4 2004||% Change|
|Cash+ ST Invest.||$294,715||$215,211||+36.9%|
|Q4 2005||Q4 2004||Change|
- ESS Technology
For related Foolishness:
- Learn how the right Rule Breakers can promise the highest returns possible.
- Will OmniVision be adding Finnish flash?
- OmniVision's been playing dodgeball.
- OmniVision looks a little blurry, despite management's enthusiasm.
Fool by Numbers is designed to give you the raw earnings information in a timely fashion, putting all the numbers you need in one easy-to-read place. But at The Motley Fool, we believe numbers tell only part of the story, so checkFool.com for more of our in-depth discussion of what the numbers mean.