Today, the Dow Jones Industrial Average (INDEX: ^DJI ) closed down 66 points after the Federal Reserve indicated it would not be providing more near-term stimulus to the economy. But as volatile as the broader market was -- having been up before the Fed's disappointing announcement -- significantly larger moves happened in the health-care sector. For instance, poor phase 2 results sent Endocyte
Let's take a closer look at some biotechs that also made moves today, albeit less dramatic than Endocyte's.
Finally, YM Biosciences
The best way to track the latest developments surrounding the companies mentioned above is to add them to our free My Watchlist feature:
- Add YM BioSciences to My Watchlist.
- Add Human Genome Sciences to My Watchlist.
- Add Endocyte to My Watchlist.
- Add Dendreon to My Watchlist.
- Add Avanir Pharmaceuticals to My Watchlist.
- Add Alexza Pharmaceuticals to My Watchlist.
Want to know what company our analysts think is so poised for monster returns they named it The Motley Fool's Top Stock for 2012? Download this special free report before the market wakes up and realizes this amazing investment opportunity.