Europe can't seem to shake off the lingering effects of the Great Recession, but is that about to change? Recent data indicate the eurozone could be turning a corner. In the video below, markets analyst Mike Klesta dives into the data and discusses some ways to invest, including the Vanguard FTSE Europe (NYSEMKT:VGK) as well as Dow stalwarts Coca-Cola (NYSE:KO) or McDonald's (NYSE:MCD).
Dec 17, 2013 at 7:04PM
Mike works on the marketing team for The Motley Fool. He joined the Fool after spending a number of years as an ink-stained editor before getting the investing itch.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 08/06/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- S&P 500 Gains 21 Points: Disney and CVS Health Earnings, American Airlines and Boeing Stocks Rally
- Airlines Send Stock Markets Climbing, But Is More Bailout Money Good News for Investors?
- Nasdaq Flirts With 11,000 as MercadoLibre Hits Record Highs, Booking Holdings Cuts Jobs
- Dow Jones Jumps Despite Dismal Jobs Report; Disney Stock Soars, and Apple Stock Can't Keep Up
- Stock Markets Climb Wednesday Morning; Why Traders Hate the Livongo-Teladoc Deal