Europe can't seem to shake off the lingering effects of the Great Recession, but is that about to change? Recent data indicate the eurozone could be turning a corner. In the video below, markets analyst Mike Klesta dives into the data and discusses some ways to invest, including the Vanguard FTSE Europe (NYSEMKT:VGK) as well as Dow stalwarts Coca-Cola (NYSE:KO) or McDonald's (NYSE:MCD).
Dec 17, 2013 at 7:04PM
Mike works on the marketing team for The Motley Fool. He joined the Fool after spending a number of years as an ink-stained editor before getting the investing itch.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Join Stock Advisor
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 08/05/2021.
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- These High-Growth Stocks Are Getting Hammered After Hours
- These 2 Soaring Biotech Stocks Are Making the Nasdaq Stronger
- These 2 Wednesday Winners Prove the Value of Diversification
- Why Did These 2 Growth Stocks Fall Tuesday Night?
- Dow Jones Jumps Back Above 35,000 -- This Could Push It Back to Record Levels Soon