- The current-year quarter includes a one-time pretax gain of $4.8 million due to an asset sale and $2.9 million in severance and other reorganization expenses.
- The company raised full-year earnings guidance to between $1.75 and $1.85 per share.
Income Statement Highlights
(Figures in thousands, except per-share data.)
|Avg. Est.||Actual||Prior Year Q||% Change|
|Sales||$ 395,000||$ 387,926||$ 363,063||+6.8%|
|Net Profit||--||$ 16,215||$ 11,172||+45.1%|
Balance Sheet Highlights
|Assets||Current Q||Prior Year Q||% Change|
|Cash+ ST Investments||not provided||not provided||N/A|
|Inventory||$ 165,193||$ 154,255||+7.1%|
|Accounts Rec.||$ 243,094||$ 248,961||-2.4%|
|Long-Term Debt||$ 137,261||$ 161,714||-15.1%|
|Accounts Payable||$ 148,812||$ 131,779||+12.9%|
|Current Q||Prior Year Q||Change|
For related Foolishness:
- Go behind these numbers to see how H.B. Fuller's cooking up chemicalkaizen.
- Boring, steady dividend payers are one Fool's prescription for real wealth-building.
- Is 3M a value at fair value?
Fool by Numbers is designed to give you the raw earnings information in a timely fashion, putting all the numbers you need in one easy-to-read place. But at The Motley Fool, we believe numbers tell only part of the story, so check Fool.com for more of our in-depth discussion of what the numbers mean.