On Oct. 17, AMB Properties
- Funds from operations (FFO) beat expectations and increased to $0.72 per share from $0.50 a year ago.
- AMB saw rents on lease renewals and rollovers increase 9.9% in the quarter. It was the first time since 2002 that renewals and rollovers were positive.
- The company formed a joint venture with GE Real Estate, General Electric's
(NYSE:GE)real estate arm, to develop properties for sale outside AMB's targeted markets. AMB will earn fees and a portion of profits from the joint venture, and expects to contribute some of its properties from its own portfolio as well.
(Figures in thousands, except per-share data)
Income Statement Highlights
Funds From Operations
FFO Per Share
Net Operating Income
Get back to basics with a look at the income statement.
Balance Sheet Highlights
Investment in Properties
Prop. Net of Depreciation
Liabilities & Equities
Market Value of Equity
Learn the ways of the balance sheet.
Same-Store NOI Growth
Total Debt-to-Total Market Cap
- First Industrial Realty Trust
- Weingarten Realty Investors
- VornadoRealty Trust
- PS Business Parks
- The Truth About REITs
- Understanding Funds From Operations
- The Scoop on the NOI Number
- Getting to Know RevPAR
- Please Recycle . Your Capital
Got a favorite REIT you want to share with the world? How about one you think is doomed to fail? Get in the game at Motley Fool CAPS, our new community-intelligence stock-rating service, and let your voice be heard.
Fool by Numbers is designed to give you the raw earnings information in a timely fashion, putting all the numbers you need in one easy-to-read place. But at The Motley Fool, we believe numbers tell only part of the story, so checkFool.com for more of our in-depth discussion of what the numbers mean.