The following video is part of our "Motley Fool Conversations" series, in which analyst Jason Moser and advisor Charly Travers discuss topics across the investing world.
Tax season has come and gone, but don't fret: If you didn't open an IRA in time, then take this opportunity to get started early this year! Jason and Charly review their series of 10 favorite stocks for an IRA today, and as a bonus they each offer up their favorite idea of the lot.
- Top 10 Stocks for Your IRA: Verizon
- Top 10 Stocks for Your IRA: Nike
- Top 10 Stocks for Your IRA: Panera
- Top 10 Stocks for Your IRA: ExxonMobil
- Top 10 Stocks for Your IRA: Ecolab
- Top 10 Stocks for Your IRA: US Bancorp
- Top 10 Stocks for Your IRA: Travelers
- Top 10 Stocks for Your IRA: Johnson & Johnson
- Top 10 Stocks for Your IRA: Novartis
- Top 10 Stocks for Your IRA: McDonald's
Data continue to show that people are chronic undersavers for retirement. We tend to underestimate how much we'll need and overestimate how much we'll make in later years. Don't be stuck putting off your retirement dreams just because you didn't read our special free report: "3 Stocks That Will Help You Retire Rich." The report won't be available forever, so we invite you to enjoy a free copy today. You can access it by clicking here.
Charly Travers has no positions in the stocks mentioned above. Jason Moser owns shares of Panera Bread. The Motley Fool owns shares of Panera Bread. Motley Fool newsletter services recommend McDonald's, Nike, and Panera Bread. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.