Dad, we love you, and it's time to repay your years of patience -- or at least make a down payment. We asked Fools to suggest stocks that you might want to look into. You know we don't recommend specific stocks for investment, but we hope that our ideas will pique your interest and jump start your own research into winning investments. It's great to be able to give back a little of what you gave us. And for fun, check out how last year's Stocks for Dad performed.
- SPDRs/iShares, by Josie Raney (TMF Swing)
- Anheuser-Busch, by Todd N. Lebor (TMF Tee Time)
- PepsiCo, by Zeke Ashton (TMF Centaur)
- XM Satellite Radio, by Rick Aristotle Munarriz (TMF Edible)
- Washington Post Co., by Selena Maranjian (TMF Selena)
- Dell Computer, by Tom Jacobs (TMF Tom9)
- 2000 Results: How did last year's Stocks for Dad perform?
Want stock ideas every month from The Motley Fool -- not just on Father's Day? Subscribe to The Motley Fool Select !
Next: SPDRs or iShares »