The real-money Drip Portfolio is managed by Jeff Fischer (TMF Jeff). Jeff has been with the Motley Fool since 1995, when he won the company's first year-long portfolio investing contest, called "Port Folly," held that year on AOL. In 1996, he became a full-time employee helping Tom and David Gardner manage the Fool Portfolio. He continues to co-manage the Rule Breaker Portfolio with David and Tom Jacobs. Jeff wrote the Fool's book on direct investing, The Motley Fool's Investing Without a Silver Spoon.
Motley Fool Staff
- Feb 8, 2002 at 12:00AM
- Haunting Estate Planning Errors: The Case of the Procrastinating Administrator
- Motley Fool Answers Mailbag: How Can I Become a Great Financial Planner?
- Aramark (ARMK) Q4 2017 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Motley Fool Answers Mailbag: Do My 401(k) Contributions Impact My IRA?
- Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. (SPB) Q4 2017 Earnings Conference Call Transcript