The real-money Drip Portfolio is managed by Jeff Fischer (TMF Jeff). Jeff has been with the Motley Fool since 1995, when he won the company's first year-long portfolio investing contest, called "Port Folly," held that year on AOL. In 1996, he became a full-time employee helping Tom and David Gardner manage the Fool Portfolio. He continues to co-manage the Rule Breaker Portfolio with David and Tom Jacobs. Jeff wrote the Fool's book on direct investing, The Motley Fool's Investing Without a Silver Spoon.
Motley Fool Staff
- Feb 8, 2002 at 12:00AM
- Partners in Foolanthropy: A Chat With David Campbell of All Hands and Hearts
- Progress Software Corporation (PRGS) Q4 2017 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Rule Breaker Mailbag: How Many Stocks Can I Hold Before My Portfolio Starts Behaving Like an Index Fund?
- Rule Breakers Presents: The Foolish Women's Holiday Gift-Giving Panel
- 5 Board Games David Gardner Would Put Under the Tree This Year