The real-money Drip Portfolio is managed by Jeff Fischer (TMF Jeff). Jeff has been with the Motley Fool since 1995, when he won the company's first year-long portfolio investing contest, called "Port Folly," held that year on AOL. In 1996, he became a full-time employee helping Tom and David Gardner manage the Fool Portfolio. He continues to co-manage the Rule Breaker Portfolio with David and Tom Jacobs. Jeff wrote the Fool's book on direct investing, The Motley Fool's Investing Without a Silver Spoon.
- Feb 8, 2002 at 12:00AM
- Schnatter’s Shadow Shakes Shareholder Assurance
- Honeywell International Inc. (HON) Q2 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (SWK) Q2 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Exponent (EXPO) Q2 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Union Pacific Corporation (UNP) Q2 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript