The real-money Drip Portfolio is managed by Jeff Fischer (TMF Jeff). Jeff has been with the Motley Fool since 1995, when he won the company's first year-long portfolio investing contest, called "Port Folly," held that year on AOL. In 1996, he became a full-time employee helping Tom and David Gardner manage the Fool Portfolio. He continues to co-manage the Rule Breaker Portfolio with David and Tom Jacobs. Jeff wrote the Fool's book on direct investing, The Motley Fool's Investing Without a Silver Spoon.
- Feb 8, 2002 at 12:00AM
- The Market Cap Game, Round 3: Do You Know What These Major Names Are Worth?
- What Wall Street's Crystal Ball Gazers See Coming and What You Can Do About It
- When Warren Buffett Gambles, He's Barely Even Gambling
- Lessons in the Long Game From NBA Frugality MVP LeBron James
- Benefitfocus (BNFT) Q4 2017 Earnings Conference Call Transcript