As you most likely already know, our Rule Maker beverage company, Coca-Cola (NYSE:KO), walked away from an acquisition of Quaker Oats (NYSE:OAT) in the 11th hour two weeks ago, only to see competitor PepsiCo (NYSE:PEP) snap up the oatmeal giant a few days later with an offer valued at about $13.5 billion.
Motley Fool Staff
- Dec 15, 2000 at 1:40PM
- Progress Software Corporation (PRGS) Q4 2017 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Rule Breaker Mailbag: How Many Stocks Can I Hold Before My Portfolio Starts Behaving Like an Index Fund?
- Bull Market Blues, Hidden Broker Incentives, and Our Best Tips for Getting Healthy in 2018
- The Market Year That Was, and the Year That's Coming
- 7 Quick Things You Can Do to Boost Your Wealth in 2018