As you most likely already know, our Rule Maker beverage company, Coca-Cola (NYSE:KO), walked away from an acquisition of Quaker Oats (NYSE:OAT) in the 11th hour two weeks ago, only to see competitor PepsiCo (NYSE:PEP) snap up the oatmeal giant a few days later with an offer valued at about $13.5 billion.
Motley Fool Staff
- Dec 15, 2000 at 1:40PM
- How Wage Stagnation Has Turned $400 Surprises Into Financial Crises
- Motley Fool Answers Mailbag: How Can I Become a Great Financial Planner?
- Aramark (ARMK) Q4 2017 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- What's the Difference Between Financial Instability and Getting Hit by a Hurricane?
- Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. (SPB) Q4 2017 Earnings Conference Call Transcript