As you most likely already know, our Rule Maker beverage company, Coca-Cola (NYSE:KO), walked away from an acquisition of Quaker Oats (NYSE:OAT) in the 11th hour two weeks ago, only to see competitor PepsiCo (NYSE:PEP) snap up the oatmeal giant a few days later with an offer valued at about $13.5 billion.
- Dec 15, 2000 at 1:40PM
- Listener Question: How Overvalued Is Too Overvalued?
- Great Quotes, Vol. 8: 5 Clever Quips for the Era of Conscious Capitalism
- 5 Flawed Parental Instincts That Mess Up How We Teach Our Kids About Money
- CAE Inc (CAE) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- The 3 Stocks on the MFM Team's Radar This Week