Today is November 8th, 2016. Election Day. The culmination of a year-and-a-half of brutal campaigning. By the end of the day, America will have decided on the leader of the free world for the next four years.
Whether you're looking for more background on the candidates before casting your vote or are simply curious about what each candidate has to say about major policies, The Motley Fool has you covered with our own election coverage.
Please go vote.
These have been arranged in roughly chronological order and vaguely grouped by topic.
- Why Millionaires Could See Their Taxes Increase in a Hillary Clinton Presidency
- Warren Buffett and Hillary Clinton Agree on This Tax Principle
- 5 Tax Changes Donald Trump Is Fighting For
- 5 Tax Changes Hillary Clinton Is Fighting For
- The $1.29 Trillion Tax Break Donald Trump Is Proposing
- Is Hillary Clinton an Ally to Long-Term Investors?
- Taxes: Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump
- 3 Tax Loopholes Hillary Clinton Wants to Close
- 3 Things Hillary Clinton Just Said About Your Taxes
- 3 Things Donald Trump Just Said About Your Taxes
- Trump's Child Care Tax Breaks: What You Need to Know
- 10 Ways Hillary Clinton Plans to Grow the Economy
- Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump on Obamacare
- 7 Ways Donald Trump Wants Change American Healthcare
- Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump on Medicare
- 2 Ways Hillary Clinton Plans to Change Social Security
- Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton on Social Security
- How Donald Trump Might Plan to Change Social Security
Did you get through all those articles? Impressive. Hopefully they've fired you up to go cast a ballot in a historic election. If you haven't voted yet, go now!