In this video, I will be talking about Sea Limited's (SE 3.60%) Q4 earnings report. Sea is an e-commerce, gaming, and fintech giant exploding in Southeast Asia. Even though Sea hits three markets, most of its revenue comes from only two (e-commerce and gaming).
Here are my five favorite things about their earnings:
- For fiscal year 2020, Sea Limited saw a 101% year-over-year revenue growth.
- Adjusted EBITDA was profitable in FY 2020, compared to a loss in FY 2019.
- Its main game, FreeFire, is still showing strong popularity in Southeast Asia, Latin American, and India.
- The company has announced plans to create an artificial intelligence lab and capital acquisition segment.
- It has strong Guidance for FY 2021.