In todays' video, I talk about two growth stocks that investors might be overlooking right now. They are both hitting markets that are seeing strong growth trends.
Tattooed Chef Inc (TTCF 5.99%)
Tattooed Chef is a leader in plant-based food products. They sell their products in big chains like Costco, Walmart, Sams, Target and are constantly expanding to new stores.
These are three reasons to watch TTCF as a potential investment.
- FY20 Revenue grew 75% Y/Y.
- Guidance for FY21 shows revenue growth of 49% Y/Y.
- The most recent 10-Q report shows a solid balance sheet with $131.579M in cash and less than $10M in debt.
Skillz Inc (SKLZ 4.67%)
Skillz is a game platform that allows developers to bring competition, tournaments, and prizes to their games. Skillz is a one-stop solution that handles matchmaking, payments fraud, cheating detection, and much more.
These are three reasons to watch SKLZ as a potential investment.
- FY20 Revenue grew 92% Y/Y.
- New partnership with NFL mobile games.
- The most recent 10Q report shows a solid balance sheet with ~$263M in cash and no debt.