- Amazon has been busy in recent months. A month ago, Amazon reached an agreement to acquire 1Life Healthcare for $18 a share.
- Earlier this month the company announced it would acquire Roomba-maker iRobot for $1.65 billion.
- Earlier this week, shares of Signify Health surged when reports came out that Amazon is willing to bid for the company. This is strange since Amazon announced it is shutting down Amazon Care.
- Today, Aug. 26, a report came out from a Swedish gaming agency that Amazon is planning to buy Electronic Arts. This will rival Microsoft's acquisition of Activision if it actually happens, and it would be a great addition to Amazon's cloud gaming service, Luna.
- It's safe to say that the FTC will have its hands full.
For the full insights, watch the video, consider subscribing, and click the special offer link below.
*Stock prices used were the closing prices of Aug. 26, 2022. The video was published on Aug. 26, 2022.