For those who can't (or don't want to) view the video clip, scroll down to the transcript that follows.
As a former financial advisor and English teacher, it was inevitable that Robert Brokamp would one day write about the management of money. His musings on retirement, investments, budgeting, and whoopee cushions can be found on Fool.com and in various other publications, including Better Investing and Newsweek. He was a contributor to The Motley Fool's Money After 40, the co-author of The Motley Fool Personal Finance Workbook, the author of The Motley Fool's Guide to Paying for School, and is the editor of the Motley Fool Rule Your Retirement newsletter service. Robert wishes to one day definitively answer the question, "Why do we make bad decisions with our money when we know better?" Robert lives peripatetically in Alexandria, Va., with his wife and four children -- but on autumn Sundays he wishes he were in Raymond James Stadium or wherever the Tampa Bay Bucs are battling.
- Apr 1, 2010 at 12:00AM
Simon Property Group
Human Genome Sciences
- HD Supply Holdings Inc (HDS) Q4 2017 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Should I Move My Assets Into Individual Stocks All at Once, or Gradually?
- Goodbye, Gary Cohn: Alas, We Hardly Knew You
- American Woodmark Corporation (AMWD) Q3 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Parsing the Key Points of Warren Buffett's 2018 Letter to Shareholders