Andrew Tonner and Brendan Byrnes have no positions in the stocks mentioned above. The Motley Fool owns shares of General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Originally joining The Motley Fool in 2011 as editor of the Industrials sector, Brendan is now based in New York City where he interviews executives, authors, and influential people from across the investing and business world. He also provides analysis for Fool.com.
- Mar 30, 2012 at 12:00AM
- 5 Revelations From SpaceX's Falcon Heavy Launch You May Have Missed
- 4 Defense Winners -- and 1 Disappointment -- From the Pentagon Budget Deal
- Trump Wants $19.9 Billion for NASA in 2019 -- and That Could Be Just the Beginning
- The $1.1 Trillion Space Industry Prediction You Can't Afford to Miss
- Lockheed Martin Enlists Local Help in Bid to Win German Helicopter Deal